Our V4L Dial A Volt review has the variable voltage e-cig excelling in all categories. This masterfully crafted e-cig from Vapor4Life is tied with their very own Vapor Zeus for our favorite refillable electronic cigarette. The Dial A Volt shares all the same awesome qualities as shown in our Vapor Zeus review – absolutely incredible vapor production, stylish and sleek design, easy to refill, great e-liquid flavors, and on and on.
The difference between the Vapor Zeus and the Dial A Volt is variable voltage. Which in very basic terms means you can adjust the voltage of the battery to produce the desired vape (smoother or harder throat hit, more or less vapor).
Buy The V4L Dial A Volt If You:
- Are looking for the highest quality e-cig and are comfortable shelling out a few more dollars to get it.
- Want total control over your vaping experience, including adjusting throat hit and vapor levels.
- Want a more advanced refillable e-cig but don’t want anything too complicated.
Click each Vapor4Life coupon below to reveal the code. The Vapor4Life site will open up in a new window. Simply paste the coupon code into the box at checkout for your discount.
$10 Off Vapor4Life Starter Kits
Vapor4Life $10 Off Any Kit!
Vapor + Throat Hit: 10 out of 10
A quick explanation of the variable voltage aspect in our V4L Dial A Volt review: The Dial A Volt allows you to adjust the battery voltage from 3.2V up to 4.8V. Generally speaking, with lower voltage you’re going to get a smoother throat hit and slightly less vapor. With higher voltage you’re going to get a hotter, more powerful throat hit and thicker vapor clouds. And trust us when we say these vapor clouds are massive.
With the Dial A Volt, no matter what voltage you choose, you’re going to get a perfectly calibrated vape each time.
Battery + Hardware: 10 out of 10
Our V4L Dial A Volt review covers the Ultimate Automatic Dial A Volt starter kit. I have no complaints at all about the DAV battery and smileomizer (V4L’s version of the cartomizer). The battery is made out of extremely high quality material and you can feel it when vaping. There’s a nice heft to it. The matte black finish is sleek and stylish. There are four other colors available; blue, pink, emerald and cigar.
As we discussed in the previous section, the Dial A Volt is a variable voltage device. Meaning you can manually adjust the voltage between 3.2V up to 4.8V to suit your vaping needs. The stainless voltage dial at the bottom of the battery caps the design very nicely.
We went with the XL battery size and it’s more than enough. You’ll get a couple full days of vaping and maybe more on a single full charge. We vape constantly and could have gone with a smaller battery size. There are 3 other battery sizes available. You can’t really go wrong with any of them.
Vapor4Life really excels with their smileomizers (what everyone else calls cartomizers). What makes the V4L smileomizer so much better is simply the circumference. With other refillable e-cigs, you’re usually trying to drip juice into a tiny opening. With V4L, it’s wide open and refilling couldn’t be simpler.
The Ultimate Dial A Volt Kit also comes with a dual coil tank (ours is 6mL). This really comes in handy if you’re going to be out and about all day. Just fill the tank up with e-juice and you’re good to go. The tank can be a little tricky if it’s your first time using one. Make sure you have some paper towels handy for your first time filling.
Price ($54.99 – $84.99): 9 out of 10
Like we said, our V4L Dial A Volt review covers the Ultimate Automatic Dial A Volt starter kit. There is a lower priced kit available ($54.95). We know $84.99 is a lot of money to shell out, but you are getting the highest quality e-cig and there’s a lot included in the kit:
- 1 Dial A Volt Automatic Battery
- 1 Wall Charger
- 2 Smileomizers (cartomizers)
- 1 Dual Coil Tank
- 1 10mL sampler pack of WOW E-Juice
- 1 30mL Bottle of E-Juice
To get the most out of our V4L Dial A Volt review, make sure to use the above Vapor4Life coupon.
Flavors: 10 out of 10
Our V4L Dial A Volt review covers 6 e-juice flavors. With the starter kit we received a sampler pack with five 10mL bottles of juice and one 30mL bottle of juice. We vaped the following flavors:
- Peach Tobacco (18mg nicotine) - Our favorite e-juice flavor of the bunch. The peach and tobacco are perfectly balanced, giving you the tobacco flavor you want with the sweet peach undertones. Great throat hit and vapor production.
- WOW Vanilla (18mg nicotine) - A fantastically smooth vape with a light vanilla flavor. The throat hit is on the lighter side.
- Ry Twist (18mg nicotine) - A rich tobacco blended with caramel, vanilla, chocolate, mango and pear. This flavor is amazing. Very pleasing throat hit and fantastic vapor production.
- Almond Coconut (18mg nicotine) - Exactly as the name suggests. If you’re a fan of nuttier flavors, this one is for you.
- DJ Black (18mg nicotine) - This is Vapor4Life’s version of clove cigarettes. A strong licorice type flavor. It’s not for everyone. But if you’re a fan of cloves, you’ll definitely enjoy this one. Throat hit and vapor production are both excellent.
- RY4 (18mg nicotine) - If you want a tobacco flavor but also have a sweet tooth, you gotta try this juice. It’s tobacco with a hint of caramel and it’s absolutely delicious.
Warranty + Customer Service: 10 out of 10
- 30 day money back guarantee on all hardware
- Dial A Volt and Vapor Zeus batteries have a one year warranty
We corresponded with the Vapor4Life customer service team a few times while writing the V4L Dial A Volt review. And we gotta say their customer service team might be the best in the biz.