Best Beginner Box Mods & Reviews 2018
Which Beginner Box Mod Should You Buy?
Our # 1 Beginner Box Mods for 2018
Why the Innokin Endura T22?
- It has a tank that is designed to work perfectly for it.
- It has a pre-set wattage of 14W.
- The tank holds 4.5 mils of liquid and it is perfect for beginners.
Innokin Endura T22 – Best Beginner Box Mod
Which Type of Beginner Box Mod is Right For You?
Box mods are not all created equal. There are several different types and are designed for different types of vapers. The criteria used for choosing a device should be based on your personal preferences and your vaping needs. Ask yourself some questions about what you feel you need in a mod, such as a built-in battery so you can charge it with a USB cable or a locking feature that lets you set your preferred wattage.
What to Look For
Adequate power of 30-50W
Buy a Kit
The best beginner box mods come in a kit and include a tank, and charging cable. The best value for a device is the one that includes everything you need to start vaping right out of the box. You may find an extra coil head, a spare glass tank, some o-rings and extra screws. These are included in case you lose one or something breaks.
3 Mil Tank
What to Avoid
Shop for Vape Gear at the Mall
Avoid Buying from Unrecognized Vendors
Specialized Reviews Ranking System
At License to Vape, we employ a comprehensive evaluation system to analyze and measure the full value of products, by looking at the ingredients, clinical studies, safety, projected effectiveness, return policies, and overall customer satisfaction. This method is known as the License to Vape Ranking System.
Top 5 Beginner Box Mods For 2018
We’ve compiled a list of what we’ve found to be the top products in this category and on the market today.
Innokin Endura T22 - Best Beginner Box Mod
- 2000 mah battery
- Stainless steel construction
- Included tank holds 4.5 mils of liquid
- Pre-set wattage 14W
- Uses Innokin T18/T22 coils
- 510 connection
- Cannot use other tanks with the mod
Innokin EZ Watt
- 2 mil juice capacity in tank
- 510 threaded connection
- Battery indicator light
- Charges via USB cable</li
- Internal 1500 mah battery
- Wattage range from 13W to 35W
- Airflow is in the middle between a MTL and DTL hit
Innokin iTaste MVP 3.0
- 3800 mah battery
- Battery indicator light
- Easy to read display
- Charges via USB cable
- Wattage range from 6W to 30W
- Locking feature sets your wattage
- Functions as a power bank to charge your phone
- None, it's a great mod
Eleaf iStick 30W
- 510 threaded
- 2200 mah battery
- Included eGo adapter
- VV and VW mode
- Wattage Range from 5W to 30W Voltage range from 2V to 8 Volts
Vaporfi Vox 2
- OLED display
- Key Lock mechanism
- Low voltage protection
- Reverse battery protection
- Includes an 18650 battery
- Wattage range from 7W to 50W
- Resistance range from .02 to 3.0 ohm
- Charging port is on the bottom of the device
Who is a Box Mod Right for?
What Type of Batteries Does a Box Mod Take?