From KFOR local station out of Oklahoma City (link and excerpt below), the latest vaping explosion has occurred (it wasn’t the Krave electronic cigarette), and like so many others, it is due to consumer error: in this case, the woman purchased a separate charger that had incorrect voltage.

Just to be clear, this is not due to device error, and hopefully mainstream media looks deeper than just “another explosion.” I’m confident the FDA will, but popular opinion is important for us vapers. Regardless of electronic device, electricity is a dangerous thing people. Especially for the low information set. Keep vaping.

E-cigarette explodes and sparks small fire | KFOR.com

OKLAHOMA CITY — Many cigarette smokers are turning e-cigarettes in an attempt to quit their smoking habit. The electronic devices use vapor instead of tobacco. However, one metro woman says her e-cigarette could have killed her after it exploded and sparked a small fire in her home.

Latest Electronic Cigarette Exploding Caused by Incorrect Charging
Rate this post
Celebrities Vape At Golden Globes

Vaping Pens We Evaluated

Vaping Tanks We Reviewed

Sub Ohm Tanks We Reviewed

Box Mods We Reviewed

Beginner & 0-50w Box Mods We Reviewed

50-100w Box Mods We Reviewed

100 – 200w Box Mods We Reviewed

Vape Mods We Reviewed

 

Mini Box Mods We Reviewed

Temperature Control Mods We Reviewed

Mechanical Mods We Reviewed

Vaporizers We Reviewed

Starter Kits We Reviewed

Vape Pen Starter Kits We Reviewed

Vape Mod Starter Kits We Reviewed

E-Liquids and Juice Brands We Reviewed

Online Vape Stores We Reviewed

Vape Battery Chargers We Reviewed

Dry Herb Vaporizers We Reviewed

Navigation