Best E-Liquid Vape Pen & E-Liquid Pen Reviews 2019
Which E-Liquid Vape Pen Should You Buy? An Quick Look On Top Vape Pens
Our # 1 E-Liquid Vape Pen for 2019
Why the Halo Triton 2?
- It offers both MTL and DL vaping capability
- The ability to set the voltage to preferred power settings (variable voltage)
- Tank is removable for ease of filling and cleaning.
Which Type of E-Liquid Vape Pen is Right For You?
There are literally dozens of e-liquid vape pens on the market today. When it comes down to choosing one, it may be a little difficult to know what they do and how they can fit your needs. We’ll be discussing some of the best products and their best features to help you decide which device does everything you need it to and fits within your budget. The main objective is that it has everything you are looking for in terms of features (long-lasting battery, decent tank capacity, adjustable airflow, etc) and that is it affordable.
What to Look For
Long Battery Life
What to Avoid
Buy Off-brand E-liquid
Being Brand Specific
Specialized Reviews Ranking System
At License to Vape, we employ a comprehensive evaluation system to analyze and measure the full value of products, by looking at the ingredients, clinical studies, safety, projected effectiveness, return policies, and overall customer satisfaction. This method is known as the License to Vape Ranking System.
Top 5 Best E-liquid Vape Pens For 2019
After hours of extensive research, testing and reviews, we’ve determined the best products (for any budget) on the market today.”
Eleaf iJust 2
- Tank Capacity: 5.5 ML
- Wattage: 30 - 80W
- built-in 2600 mAh battery
- Airflow Control Ring
- Resistance: 0.3ohm (dual coil)
- Does not include a spare tank
- No extra coil head
Halo Triton 2
- Airflow control system
- Simple, easy to use
- Large juice ports
- Variable voltage
- Parts and components are not compatible with the original Triton
- 3.2 ml tank capacity
- 1300 mAh capacity
- Simple, compact device
- Adjustable airflow
- Comes with the Toptank Nano Tank
- Supports resistances down to 0.4 ohms
- battery will need frequent charging at 1300 mah
Halo Tracer Twist
- larger tank capacity
- 1-button functionality
- easy to use and easy to clean
- 4-port adjustable airflow valve
- adjustable wattage, bypass mode for vaping while charging
- does not come with a replacement glass tank
Apollo Ohm Go
- Top-fill tank
- 2 coil options
- Removable tank for easy cleaning
- Good flavor and vapor production
- LED battery indicator lights
- Bypass mode
- Easy to use
- Compact size
- Does not come with a replacement glass tank portion
Why Buy a Vape Pen?
What Nicotine Level Should I Start With For E-liquid Vape Pens?