Best E-Liquid Vape Pen & E-Liquid Pen Reviews 2018
Which E-Liquid Vape Pen Should You Buy? An Quick Look On Top Vape Pens
Our # 1 E-Liquid Vape Pen for 2018
Purchasing the best e-liquid vape pens is a great way to try vaping without putting out a lot of money upfront. Starter kits come with everything you need to get started and are pretty inexpensive. We have tested and reviewed 20 devices to find the top-rated vape pens for e-liquid. As a result, we have determined that the Halo Triton 2 is our Editor’s Choice for #1 pick of the Best E-liquid Vape Pens.
Why the Halo Triton 2?
- It offers both MTL and DL vaping capability
- The ability to set the voltage to preferred power settings (variable voltage)
- Tank is removable for ease of filling and cleaning.
Which Type of E-Liquid Vape Pen is Right For You?
There are literally dozens of e-liquid vape pens on the market today. When it comes down to choosing one, it may be a little difficult to know what they do and how they can fit your needs. We’ll be discussing some of the best products and their best features to help you decide which device does everything you need it to and fits within your budget. The main objective is that it has everything you are looking for in terms of features (long-lasting battery, decent tank capacity, adjustable airflow, etc) and that is it affordable.
What to Look For
Long Battery Life
One of the considerations for best e-liquid vape pens is a long-lasting battery. Battery life largely depends on how you vape and the type of device you are using. With vape pens for e-liquid, the battery is usually around 600 to 1,200 mah which is pretty good and should last a few hours for a frequent vaper or longer for a less frequent vaper. The reasoning is that you don’t want to be tied to your wall plug-in several times per day.
What to Avoid
Buy Off-brand E-liquid
Being Brand Specific
Specialized Reviews Ranking System
At License to Vape, we employ a comprehensive evaluation system to analyze and measure the full value of products, by looking at the ingredients, clinical studies, safety, projected effectiveness, return policies, and overall customer satisfaction. This method is known as the License to Vape Ranking System.
Top 5 Best E-liquid Vape Pens For 2018
After hours of extensive research, testing and reviews, we’ve determined the best products (for any budget) on the market today.”
Halo Triton 2
- Airflow control system
- Simple, easy to use
- Large juice ports
- Variable voltage
- Parts and components are not compatible with the original Triton
Eleaf iJust 2
- Tank Capacity: 5.5 ML
- Wattage: 30 - 80W
- built-in 2600 mAh battery
- Airflow Control Ring
- Resistance: 0.3ohm (dual coil)
- Does not include a spare tank
- No extra coil head
- 3.2 ml tank capacity
- 1300 mAh capacity
- Simple, compact device
- Adjustable airflow
- Comes with the Toptank Nano Tank
- Supports resistances down to 0.4 ohms
- battery will need frequent charging at 1300 mah
Halo Tracer Twist
- larger tank capacity
- 1-button functionality
- easy to use and easy to clean
- 4-port adjustable airflow valve
- adjustable wattage, bypass mode for vaping while charging
- does not come with a replacement glass tank
Apollo Ohm Go
- Top-fill tank
- 2 coil options
- Removable tank for easy cleaning
- Good flavor and vapor production
- LED battery indicator lights
- Bypass mode
- Easy to use
- Compact size
- Does not come with a replacement glass tank portion